All documents must be present and complete - before we will start any sale.
You must be 18 to purchase - Rifles & Non-Pistol Grip Shotguns
You must be 21 to purchase - Handguns & Pistol Grip Shotguns
Prohibited Persons List
- Have doubts check here -
All Firearm Buyers must have a valid CA Drivers License or ID Card
(military ID w/station orders OK)
Must Have Current Residential Address
- PO Boxes require Validating -
Visa holders must provide a valid hunting license on top of all other requirements
- Handgun Buyers Must Provide the Following
- HSC Card
- More Info
- Handgun Safety Certificate - 30 question test - $25 fee -
- HSC Cards & Equivalencies -
CA Handgun POR
(proof of residency)
- CDL/ID is not allowed to be used for this requirement
Best Documents: Valid DMV Registration, Current Utility Bill, Residential Lease, Property Deed,
CA police officer credentials or military id w/local station orders
- More Info - CA Handgun Proof Of Residency -
All purchasers must complete a "Gun Sale Tracker"
Before we will start any sale
Remember - we can put up to a 24 hour hold on any firearm while you collect your documents and get ready for the purchase.